Friday, May 18, 2007

PJS

This blog was created to cover and comment on Minnesota Golden Gopher athletics, but because the world doesn't center around college sports-seriously folks in Lexington, KY, it doesn't-items from other sports, news, politics and the media may also find their way onto the pages of PJS.

I am a political journalist by trade, living out on the East Coast. So, this adventure is an escape for me of sorts.

It will give me a chance to get my frustration about Gopher sports out without bombarding Joel Maturi with emails. Amazingly, he replies. Dan Monson did too, and frankly, I wasn't too nice to him.

Anyway, this is just fair warning that this site may stray from the maroon and gold should PJS or future contributors desire to stray from Gopher sports.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger