Thursday, January 3, 2008

If Mothers Ruled The World

PJS is proud to inform you that our friend Tom at Gopher Nation has bestowed upon us the distinguished first annual Favorite Gopher Blog Award.

I'm, of course, humbled by the award, and would just like to spend a few minutes and talk about war.

[Redacted].

So, thank you Gopher Nation.

And Down With Goldy also had kind words: "And Gopher Nation hands out their 2007 Gopher Nation Awards. There's an award for Favorite Gopher Blog, and I didn't win. It went to that son of a bitch Paging Jim Shikenjanski. Yeah, real tough to win when you actually research articles and are insightful. Congrats PJS."

Awwwww. Sometimes I just write LOL in instant messages or emails not really meaning it, but when I read 'that son of a bitch' PJS I about fell over laughing.

I will have more 'insightful' posts later today, but I have to do that work thing for awhile. Until then, go back to Gopher Nation and watch video of Tubby Smith on the BTN.

Or, watch the unredacted Emmy acceptance speech by Sally Fields, because that's what I had intended to say above.

3 comments:

Tom said...

that is a triple link to GN post! That is not an easy thing to do. My traffic should increase by at least 3 or 4 today!

PJS said...

Three links and a Sally Field reference in the same post. I'm sure it is this type of blogging that led the GN selection committee to decide in PJS' favor!

WWWWWW said...

Cheater.

Powered By Blogger