Friday, June 29, 2007

Gopher Football Preview

In my continuing effort to provide Minnesota football previews as they are written, here is a balanced take on the challenges facing Tim Brewster.

The New Era Scouting blog writes:

Can Minnesota’s play on the field match new coach Tim Brewster’s energy? Brewster has spent the offseason infusing hope amongst fans, but the Gophers may be quite some time away from the new coach’s goal of the Rose Bowl.

I'll continue to provide takes like these as I find them. I'm trying to take in as many football previews as possible to prepare to write my own Minnesota football preview. PJS' friends at Hawkeye State have asked that I draft a Minnesota football preview to go along with other blogger previews from around the conference.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger