Thursday, September 6, 2007

Webster Staying In Minny After All

Though it was previously reported in the Minnesota periodicals that Minnesota's sophomore center/forward Bryce Webster was leaving the university to attend Harvard, Sid Hartman reports today that Webster is staying at Minnesota but will not be part of the basketball team.

I still contend this is a strange, strange story and there is something we're missing here.

In other news, I've made some additions and subtractions to the links to the right. One of my favorite bloggers, Sonia at I Heart KG, has moved on. That blogger is now working at TWolvesBlog.com. Check out that site if you're a T'Wolves fan. Also, in the College Sports section, I've added Run for the Roses, a blog dedicated to the Big Ten and Pac Ten chase for the Rose Bowl, and Big Ten Chronicle, a blog that does a good job of keeping a reader up to date on all things Big Ten. A nice one-stop shopping type of site.

Life has been a little hectic the last couple weeks. I haven't been able to post here as much as I'd like. That should change soon, as the new job settles down. I'll be back tomorrow with a look at Miami (Ohio).

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger