Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Intermittent Blogging

Hey all, just wanted to give everyone a head's up that my posting will be hit or miss the next few weeks. I'm going to keep updating the blog, but because I'm consulting on a number of political races in Virginia--we're electing state House and Senate candidates--my time is somewhat limited. I'm not taking a permanent hiatus because there will be nights like tonight when I have time to post.

I just wanted to give a heads up to my regular readers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure your two regular readers don't give a rat's ass.

Anonymous said...

Oh sure, the old state House and Senate excuse. Come on, you expect us to fall for that one?

PJS said...

I'm not leaving altogether LB, just explaining any lapse in posts!

Thanks, buckeye bill, very eloquently put.

Powered By Blogger